Raulli & Sons, a steel fabrication and erection company located in Syracuse, New York, has been in business since 1949. Raulli & Sons was initially an ornamental ironworks fabricator specializing in wrought iron handrails, window guards and other similar products. In the 1970’s, Raulli & Sons began expanding into the structural steel and miscellaneous metal markets, which, today, represents the largest segment of its business.
Raulli & Sons operates from three locations. The corporate headquarters and structural steel fabrication plant are located at 213 Teall Avenue in Syracuse, New York. The structural steel facility consists of approximately 40,000 square feet, and has a single-shift capacity of over 5,000 tons per year. The 15,000 square feet miscellaneous metals shop is located at 920 Canal Street, and the 6,000 square feet ornamental shop is located at 660 Burnet Avenue, both also located in Syracuse, New York.